This Week's Photo.

This Week's Photo.
Halloween.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

CHRISTMAS IS COMING UP FOLKS!

I'm trying to upgrade my portfolio a little bit. If you and a few friends or a significant other would like a shoot together just to have or to give to loved ones...IM THE ONE FOR YOU!

This is basically the GRAND OPENING of Jennuine Photography...The Business. I have my rates posted on the side of my Facebook fan page...and because it is Christmas...the quotes you see there, will be brought down by 30%.

OFFER ENDS FEBRUARY 13TH

SOOOOO....

1-2 people: $100 = $70
3-6 people: $175 = $123
7+ people: $200 = $140
Event: 250-$300 = $175-$210

--at the location you want (reasonable)
--CD with full sizes*
--2-3 hours of shooting (negotiable)

*Prints are an additional charge.

GET YOUR PICS FOR VALENTINES DAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment